Thursday, January 27, 2011

We Won a Gift Certificate from Camillam!

About 2 weeks ago, I was the lucky winner of a $25 gift certificate from Camillam on Etsy. Cami makes the most adorable bears and other irresistible animals. A few years ago, I had ordered my girls custom bears, doll blankets, and purses from her. They still love them just as much as the day the got them. And they still in fabulous shape...made amazingly well!

I had "liked" Cami's page on Facebook, Bears and More, answered a poll that she was having, and won. We were so excited. You see, there seems to be something in the water lately. All of my friends have been having babies left and right. During a 1 week period, I had 5 friends on Facebook that gave birth.

So this gift certificate couldn't have come at a better time. I was dearly in need of baby gifts. What did I get you ask? Two burp cloths for mommy and bunny for the big sister. She shipped the very next day and the items were just as well-made and adorable as the other items I had purchased from her. I will always recommend Camillam to those in need of cute baby and children's gifts. For I know they will never be disappointed.

No comments: