Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our Purchase from Monster Bug Blankets

My oldest daughter is going to be turning 5 this month...total sadness there (it's happening WAY too fast!). Since it's been such a rough year for us, I wanted to do something extra special for her. So I requested a custom applique shirt from Jen of Monster Bug Blankets. My only requests. A horse. And the color blue. My oldest daughter is so easy to please. Now my youngest is another story. But I'll save that for another post.

Well, this is what Jen came up with. Isn't it just the cutest? I know that my daughter is going to absolutely LOVE it! And with her Back to School Sale, she's offering $5 off hoodies and $3 off tees through August. So I ended up getting this one for $15 with $2 S/H. What a deal! I can't wait to see my daughter's expression when she opens this present. All of Jen's hard work will definitely pay off with that one!





3 comments:

Beth said...

Adorable!!!

polka dot skies said...

Too cute! I hope she has a happy birthday!

MonsterBug Blankets said...

aww, thanks! :) I hope she has a wonderful birthday! :) Glad I got to make a horsie for her!!!!