Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Blogging Hiatus - A New Route

I apologize for my blogging hiatus. I've done some pondering, and perhaps soul-searching, in regards to the way that I have been approaching my blogging. There are individuals who appreciate my intentions and advice with SEO, Etsy, and success selling handmade items. However, there are some (a few select individuals) who took my advice too far and began copying the way in which I ran my Etsy store, my business, and my craft. These are the individuals that make me believe in karma.

So I will no longer be blogging about how to be successful in anything. I'm still willing to give out advice though, so please do feel free to contact me here on on Etsy. I am always willing to help those that have a genuine interest in why and how I do things, but don't copy it.

So, on that note, I'll be blogging about things that interest me and pertain to my business. That's it. Nothing more. I'll still be doing some Etsy finds, but I'll be doing it without a schedule. I'll still be giving sneak peeks of new products. Again...no schedule. I'll be blogging about photographers who are creating gorgeous photos of my work. No schedule though. And I'll be blogging about our shows...preparation and reviews. No schedule.

I've found I'm very bad with schedules too. It's really hard for me to blog on a strict regime. So I'll be ending that too. I'll be writing about whatever tickles my fancy that day. My hope is that is tickles yours too...your fancy ;)

2 comments:

laura evans/photography said...

i'm so sorry you feel that you need to do this ... i personally love your insights & find them incredible useful (but then you know this). still looking forward to what ever you have to write about because i know it'll be worth the read!

Kara Witham said...

I've wondered about doing a tutorial on making my secret safe books,...I thought maybe it would generate some healthy competition...don't know