Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two Seaside Babes Sneak Peek - Easter Item


I know, I know...you're asking yourself, "that's the only hint she's giving us?" Darn skippy! Sneak peeks are such a tease aren't they? ;-) I've had this idea for quite some time now. But the past couple of months have been so utterly busy for Two Seaside Babes that is was not even feasible for me to start. I'm currently working on the design for this item and hope to get it crochet in about 2 or 3 weeks. I would ideally like to list it on Etsy right before Valentine's day, to give people ample time to view it prior to Easter. And yes, I'll be working on a boy's version too! Keep your eyes peeled in Two Seaside Babes for its introduction! (don't worry, I'll post it here for you too).

3 comments:

glassidentities said...

this is going to be so super cute... I can already tell.. can't wait to see it all :)

Team Homefront said...

I so need a girl....:)
Robin

crochele said...

Can't wait to see what it is! I can't even begin to imagine what it could be...