Friday, January 15, 2010

Two Seaside Babes Friday Finds

I've been on a kick ever since Christmas to organize all of the toys that Santa so graciously left (darn you Santa!) in the hopes of regaining some of my sanity. It isn't working. But with the help of TerisTreasure's reversible fabric organizing bins, the goal seems just in reach. How cute would these look with My Little Pony's, Matchbox Cars, and Lite Brite pegs inside (darn you Santa!). And for only $16 each, I can finally stop tripping over all these toys (darn you Santa!) and stow them neatly on the bookshelf.


I am a yarn addict. The first step on the road to recovery is admitting that you have a problem right? Lately, my addiction has heightened to include more long-lasting fixes (luxurious yarn). This hearts and sparkles hand spun art yarn by marion on Etsy is definitely a fix I NEED to get my hands on. For $32, I'm sure it's one fix I won't mind shelling my hard-earned money out for.


YUMMY! Do I really need to say more? Yogurt covered raisins, peanuts, dark chocolate covered peanuts, and M&M's make up this indulgent snack mix by nikid on Etsy. It's soooo worth the $8.50 for this all-natural, preservative-free yummy goodness! While you're at it, you might want to check out the rest of her store...ooey gooey Belgian milk chocolate, Italian Rock Road, Baked Apple Granola...excuse me while I wipe the drool of the keyboard.

I'm trying to go green. Trying. Really, I am. My crutch is sticking everything in plastic baggies. With TheStraightStitch's Groovy Hearts Enviro Lunch Set, hopefully I can start ridding myself of the crutch. I particularly like this set because it has TWO bags - a sandwich bag AND a snack bag. But for $12 each set, I'm sure to purchase just more than 1 set. Finally, I may rid myself of plastic baggies once and for all!

I'll admit I really didn't care for abstract art very much. MADART on Etsy may have just changed that for me. With these stunningly bold and striking colors, "Blue Veneer" is a work of art that is sure broaden my artistic senses. And for only $69, it has definitely been added to my Etsy favorites...yes, my favorites are getting quite long. Ask anyone...I'm getting a wee bit tired with waiting to purchase my favorites until I get my new home.




3 comments:

Teri's Treasures said...

Thank you so much for featuring one of my Reversible Organizing Bins! :) I love your picks for this blogpost!

nikid said...

Sea: What a lovely post! I love all your finds - now I may go shopping!
Thanks for including my snack mix!

Mattos said...

Nice blog, I love all of nikid's treats, so yummy.