Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This Is My Addiction


Any true crafter is most likely also an addict. Their craft is their addiction. Their supplies are their stash. The need to create satisfies their fix.

I am an addict.

Crocheting is my addiction.

My yarn is my stash. Wool. Acrylic. Bamboo. Silk. Cotton. Alpaca. Polyester. Polyamide. It's just a few of the drugs in my stash.

What I have pictured here is just a small (and I do mean small) portion of my stash. I've outgrown the totes and have moved to bookshelves. So far I have two. I probably need another 2 more.

Actually, I could probably use another room.

I wonder if they have support groups for addicts like me.

8 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE yarn and don't really even knit well! I want to come shop at your house...yumminess!

PaperOnParade said...

What a beautiful way to organize it! You can see the colors and type so easily! Great job!

JrzyGirlPhotography said...

Amazing organization! Great stash!

MonsterBug Blankets said...

Aww, Jessi--look at how pretty it all is!!!!! Beautiful yarn stash!!!!

MonsterBug Blankets said...

ps--you're looking a wee bit empty on the top, right hand side....I think you NEED to visit hobby lobby asap!

BadCat said...

Holy beautiful gorgeousness! I love it! The colors are so inspiring to me.

crochele said...

Wowza! I'm jealous! I hope to someday have a beautiful craft room just for my stash. Really nice.

Dayhomemama said...

You're right, stamps and paper are my drug of choice.....love the way you have it organized!