Thursday, December 31, 2009

Two Seaside Babes Blogging Schedule

This year, Two Seaside Babes will be dedicating each day of the week to a specific blogging topic that is not only important to me as an Indie artist trying to succeed, but also to my fellow artists looking for the same thing. I also want to keep my customers informed of Two Seaside Babes products, upcoming shows, and features.

Mondays will be devoted to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and what you as an artist can do to help yourself and your site be found in Search Engines. This is something that I was introduced to this year and found tremendous success through my efforts. Each week will devoted to one particular way of optimizing your ability to be found by search engines.

Tuesdays will be devoted to the happenings of Two Seaside Babes. New products, sneak peeks, upcoming show information, giveaways, and any other pertinent information will be addressed on this day of the week.

Wednesdays will be devoted to whatever strikes my fancy that day *smiles*

Thursdays will be devoted to finding success, whether it be selling on Etsy, 1000 Markets, Artfire, or any of the other handmade-selling venues. I would also like to address offline venues such as craft fairs and art festival, paying particular attention to the details that have allowed me to become successful.

Fridays will be devoted to my Etsy finds of the week, paying particular attention to artists from the two Etsy teams that I belong to, the Homefront Team, and the INCrowd Team. Each Friday will featured a few artists' pieces that I found to be especially beautiful, intriguing, or something that simply catches my eye.

My hope is that my posts help you in some way, shape, or form to become successful in your endeavors. May this new year be filled with bountiful production, hard-earned prosperity, and positivism. Best to you and yours this new year!

1 comment:

laura evans/photography said...

you know i'm super excited to see what yu have to say about etsy & SEO & stuff like that ... jess's pearls of wisdom you should call it! happy new year from germany!!