Monday, July 13, 2009

The Neapolitan Collection by Suymey Benson

I just received my photos from Suymey Benson at Blossom Portraiture Art. A few days ago I had sent her an absolutely delicious goody box filled with Neapolitan crocheted yummies. This gorgeous collection of photos is what I got in return, which is so much better than the 10 pounds I typically get with real Neapolitan ;) The strawberry pinks, vanilla creams, and chocolate browns found in Neapolitan ice cream are the perfect colors for this season yet again. The colors are modern and mature, but still have that girly touch to them. While I whittle away at my yarn stash to create more goodies, please satisfy your cravings with this tidbit of flapper beanies, crocheted beaded necklace, and signature Buckle Beanie. All of these items can be found in Two Seaside Babes. And if you'd like to see more of Suymey's gorgeous work, please visit here.
4T - Preteen Flapper Beanies. Picture 1 - White, Tan, and Pink with a Hot Pink Flower. Picture 2 - Chocolate Brown, Cream, and Pink with a Light Pink Flower.


4T - Preteen Buckle Beanie - Raspberry Pink

3 comments:

laura evans/photography said...

love the colour combo & you know i love the hats!!

JoyousTreasures said...

Cute photos! Wonderful hats too!

nikid said...

The pictures came out great! You are very fortunate to be able to show your lovely products off that way!