Sunday, June 21, 2009

Professional Photos done by Virginia Payne

I could not be more excited (or pleased) to have one new listing in my store with absolutely gorgeous professional photos, done by Virginia Payne. Virginia is an amazingly talented photographer that specializes in fine art portraits of newborns, babies, children, families, and expecting mothers. She photographs in and around Northern Virginia, Maryland and the greater Washington DC metro area.

Her artistic and newborn images are absolutely to die for! The emotion and connection captured between newborns and the parents is priceless and it makes me wish that my babes were just a wee bit tinier so I could go back and get artistic photos of them. However, I live vicariously through the beautiful work of Virginia, whose delightful work graces the shop of Two Seaside Babes.




Soft and Fluffy Baby Girl Blanket - Pale Pink - Great Photography Prop

4 comments:

laura evans/photography said...

gorgeous photos & so so cute!!

glassidentities said...

the photo is great... your blankets just look so amazingly soft and snuggly.

Cutesie Clips said...

These are awesome!!!!!

evision said...

I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Now a days I am doing my work from my home only.
And this blog is really doing great for me. And got extra income from my home.

make money online