Sunday, June 21, 2009

Find of the Day: Sandmaiden

I have been an admirer of Sandmaiden on Etsy for quite some time now, so it's only fitting that I choose them as my Find of the Day. I stumbled across their store again in Pounce (like I always do) and found this gorgeous little number in a stunning emerald color. Made of a bamboo and organic cotton, it can also be made in eight other wonderful colors. This chemise would be perfect for lounging around the house or even in town (because I'll definitely do both). This flattering dress can be yours for only $66.

Sandmaiden bamboo and organic cotton a line chemise with belt-made to order

2 comments:

Cutesie Clips said...

Very pretty! I love the color, my favorite :)

Kara Witham said...

This dress is fabulous. I would pair it with some leggings for a casual daytime look, or with some awesome heels for nighttime.


...nice to meet you, (I found you by clicking on "Etsy" as common interest).

I would love it if you would come by my blog and "dish" as to which etsy-seller's stuff is heart-at-first-sight for you here:

http://dish-dish-dish.blogspot.com/2009/06/gimme-5-which-one-is-heart-at-first.html



Have a lovely week,
Kara