Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Find of the Day: HeyMieMie

I'll never be the kind of woman that prefers a bouquet of flowers on the table. Instead, I'll take a pretty bowl and fill it with shells or river rocks, arrange a button bouquet from KreatedbyKelly, or a place these fabric birds in a vase. Created by HeyMieMie on Etsy, these vase fillers or cake toppers are the perfect solution for those women that see a waste of money spent on flowers that won't live a week. For $56, these are way less expensive than a bouquet of roses. Any woman can appreciate this bouquets longevity and price tag.


Vase Filler or Cake Toppers Wool Felt and Fabric Bird Bouquet - Set of 8 Blue, Green and Yellow

2 comments:

Unique Women In Business said...

Oh these are just toooo cute! I will have to check out this shop! Thanks for sharing!
Erin Keys
www.erinkeys.etsy.com

KreatedByKelly said...

These are SUPER cute!! I have totally made this kind of thing before for my mom!! She loves birdies *smiles*