Sunday, June 14, 2009

Find of the Day: FrayBabyBibsandMore

I love totes...and bags...and purses...and clutches. You get the picture. I use them for just about everything and change them out every single day. I sometimes carry two. Yes, I'm one of those craft freaks that carry around a small stash with me in the hopes that I can snag a few minutes of free time during the day...I've actually parked the truck at long red lights to crochet a few rows ;) I found this gorgeous tote on Etsy, created by FrayBabyBibsandMore, which would be perfect to hold my stash. For only $18 I can finally stop looking like a crazy lady with skeins of yarn spewing forth from the confines of her purse.

Ribbons Zoo Brown Geometric Aqua Brown Dot Mini Tote/Purse

3 comments:

DalkullanJewelry said...

Love your blog! Saw your tweet, and here I am -- would you follow me too?
http://www.DalkullanJewelry.blogspot.com

Thanks!

LilacAve said...

I have always been in love with that one!!!

Liz said...

Thank Jessi, thanks Deb! :)