Thursday, June 18, 2009

Find of the Day: ColorfulDesigns

I actually stumbled upon ColorfulDesigns after finding that they had hearted Two Seaside Babes. Yes, I always check out the stores of those who heart me. Sometimes I heart them in return if I really love their products. And oh boy, do I love ColorfulDesigns! Selling 100% pure mineral makeup in gorgeous shades that would fit any number of skin tones, this fairly new Etsy store is definitely going to leave their mark on the handmade community. I'm especially eyeing (no pun intended) this beautiful collection of Teddy Bear eye shadows. For $12.95 this set of 5 will make any woman's eyes look subtle yet dramatically stunning!

5 Tiara Minerals TEDDY BEAR Eye Shadow Eyeliners 1g with Sifter jars and FREE SHIPPING

1 comment:

glassidentities said...

wow.. I love the colors.. and the price seems really good. Thanks for sharing