Saturday, June 13, 2009

Find of the Day: cocolla

I'm probably like every single other parent out there whose child/children own too many stuffed animals. Every single occasion from Birthdays to Christmas bestows upon my two babes yet another plushie to add to their already monstrous collection. Lately, I've started to massively shrink their collections, donating and sending to thrift stores the ones they no longer play with. Which of course gives me an excuse to go out an buy more stuffed animals to fill those voids in their depleted collections. Yes, yes, I know...it's a never ending, vicious cycle. As parents, we don't complain. Especially when a plushie is a cute as this one by cocolla on Etsy. For only $25, this is definitely one adorable hippo that would not leave the collections any time soon.


HIPP Hippo soft toy - 40 cm long

2 comments:

cocollo said...

:)
glad you like our hippos :)
Thank You!!!!

Laura Trevey said...

Love the adorable hippo!
Thanks for the visit ~~ it brought me to your blog!!

xo Laura