Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Amigurumi Patterns Coming Soon to Two Seaside Babes

I decided about a month ago to start bringing back my Amigurumi creatures to Two Seaside Babes. While I'm no longer going to offer animals and other assorted creatures whose patterns can easily be found on the web, I will be offering a plethora of animals that I have created the patterns for myself.

Timothy the Amigurumi Triceratops Dinosaur - Lime Green and Purple - $30

Olivia the Amigurmi Octopus - Blue - $16

Beatrice the Three-Eyed Amigurumi Monster - Yellow and Blue - $25

Alfred the Amigurumi One-Eyed Monster - Red and Orange - $25

I will be offering my patterns for sale individually and in sets or groups (as I will be offering 3 of each style of animal...3 sizes of octopus, 3 different monsters, 3 different dinosaurs...and so on). So look for them soon in Two Seaside Babes!