Monday, March 2, 2009

What a Great Way to Start the Week

I woke up this morning to check the treasuries on Etsy. For those who aren't aware, a treasury is simply a compilation of a person's favorite items that they enjoy on Etsy. I found Two Seaside Babes in 5 and could not have imagined a better way to start the work week.

This "Strawberry Limeaide" treasury includes my Neapolitan crocheted children's necklace. SpiceofLifeDesigns created this gorgeous treasury. I absolutely love these Keishi Pearls and Sterling Silver Earrings from her shop:






This fun treasury by monkeytreecreations is a wonderful springtime ode to some of the contributors towards the March Spotted Box. My toddler Raspberry Pink Buckle Beanie was included in this pretty treasury. Check out the useful organic lavender dryer bags found in their store:






This pink beauty by justbehappy compiles some of the gorgeous pink items crocheted by the Create Crochet team. She was generous to include my Raspberry Pink Adult Buckle Beanie. I especially like textured gray scarf from her shop:




This "Down the Bunny Trail to Spring" treasury by KBShimmer is so fun and colorful! I was thrilled she included my newly designed flower-shaped facial scrubbies in Spring and Easter colors. Her Lemon Lime Bath Bombs sound absolutely scrumptious!



I was too preoccupied and had forgotten to check Treasury West in time to snag a treasury there. But my disappointment quickly disappeared when I found my Neapolitan facial scrubbies in this Yummy Chocolate Strawberry Swirl treasury by DestinyPhoebe. Check out her yummy chocolate and strawberry inspired "hairballs".

5 comments:

Just be happy! said...

Thank you!!!
:o)

SpiceofLifeDesigns said...

Thanks so much Jessi! So glad you week started off on a good note. I don't know how you squeeze it all in (my husband and the mountain of laundry with both testify against me!)

HotTaTasFaktory said...

WoW! That's impressive!

glassidentities said...

That is a totally great start to a week... wonderful treasuries :)

Jazzy Jemz said...

Wow, that is awesome to be spotlited so much! You are doing a great job!