Saturday, February 14, 2009

What I Want For Valentine's Day

Most who know me understand that I'm not your typically girly girl. I like to dress up in heels and skirts, put on a few pieces of jewelry, and surround myself with beautiful things. The items that I truly love though are those with a sexy edge. Hey, I can't help it...that's just me! I'm definitely not a flowers and card kind of girl. So if you ask me what I want for Valentine's Day, just take a look at a few of my sexy favorites on Etsy. Click on any picture to find out more including descriptions and prices:
Since I'm clearly not that kind of woman that wants to receive mushy and sentimental cards, this seductive print from caterangel would be much more appreciated.
TheTailorsChest corset of black and silk lace is sure to be perfect for my night on the town, dressing up a pair of jeans. Or better yet, a sweet surprise in the bedroom for my sweetie ;)
OK, I'm not going to lie. I like jewelry. And I like being noticed because of my jewelry. I cannot think of a better way to be noticed than with danamariejewelers's 1 ct 14k Gold Princess Cut earrings blinging from my lobes.
Victoria's Secret doesn't have much on these side tie panties by LonelyGirlLingerie. Made of black silk, I'm not only bound to look like a little sexpot wearing these, but I'll certainly feel like one too.


I'm by far a fan of the pin-up era, where women looked beautiful and seductive. Missbrache's sexy, little red and white polka dot 50's cocktail dress hugs in all the right places...those places that want to get noticed, especially on Valentine's Day ;)

2 comments:

Dirt. said...

Those are all incredible picks! I especially love the print. Thanks for introducing me to a new favorite! Happy Valentine's Day to you.

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

I love that bling....I hope you get something wonderful for Valentines Day!
Robin
CreationsAnew