Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Favorites - Polka Dots

I've been on this kick with polka dots lately. I'm not really sure where it came from, or why, but my Etsy favorites have been slowly filling up with polka dotted dresses, hair clippies, totes, and other wonderful Etsy goodies. These are just a few of my latest. Click on any picture to find out more including descriptions and prices:


This gorgeous polka dot print dress is created from a vintage 1952 pattern. From jezebelles, this fun and flirty dress is a wonderful addition to the wardrobe of any woman looking for a flattering and slightly seductive dress. For $115, you too can be strutting your stuff in this beautiful rockabilly swing dress.

With two tots in diapers (geez...give me a break...I'm working on the pottie training thing), my purse is always in such a jumble with two sizes of diapers and a case of wipes. And every time I change out purses I have to make sure I grab all three of those bags...such a hassle! This Extra Large Grab and Go Diaper Pouch from Smocksnstuff is the solution to this annoying problem for most mothers. For only $15.50, I can still be a trendy mama, and keep my sanity at the same time.

I love this Soda Pop Dress in Dottie Red by RaeGun. Every little girl would look simply too cute in this comfortable and fashionable dress. However, with two girls, one dress just won't do. Good for me this talented Etsian offers an amazingly colorful selection of cute and trendy dresses to choose from! At $32.50, I won't kill myself trying to keep them my little fashionistas either.



Now that my girls have hair that is long enough to be constantly falling in their eyes, I struggle with the need to have clippies on hand to tuck those curly locks away. EllaBearBowtique's Neapolitan Surprise Clippie Set is perfect for doing just that. And at only $5 for the set of three, I'm apt to purchase a few clippie sets from her.


Yes, I will admit, that I freakishly carry around yarn and hooks with me in the hopes that I can snag in a few minutes of crochet time wherever I find myself. And yes, I've found myself crocheting at the doctor's office, in line at the store, and even waiting at a stoplight (hey, it was a VERY long light!). The easiest way to carry around my addictive habit? A cute tote like the Kelsey Reversible Tote from AStonesThrow. For $40 my stash will not only be organized, but will be the envy of others crochet addicts!

6 comments:

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

I'm crazy about Polka Dots too!!!
Robin
CreationsAnew Photography & Design

Liz said...

I have those clippies from EllaBearBowtiques - they are great! :) I'm a sucker for polka dots too - now that spring is around the corner I'm thinking I'll be working with more dot fabrics. :)
ooo - have you seen this blog? http://www.polkadotmom.com/

Brandi said...

Great blog post I'm honored that included me!

marissa said...

I love all these thanks so much for including my little dress!

crochele said...

I love the tote! I'm a polka dot fan, too!
Michele

Emily of Ella-Bear Bowtique said...

Thank you for including my clippies in this great assortment. That dress is to die for!