Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friday Favorites - It's All About the Babes, Baby!

OK...so let's just get this straight...I have no intention or desire to have any more children. But let's face it...you hold a baby in your arms and the spending juices just start flowing. Those little babes must seep addictive drugs out their pores that make anyone touch them flock to stores to buy goodies for them!

So, needless to say, after my wee little model came over earlier this week, I've been going hogwild on Etsy looking for gorgeous handmade baby goodies. These are my favorites of the week (so far...). Click on any picture to find out more including descriptions and prices:


So this is where the browsing started. Someone sent me the link to fun2wear2's "I Only Cry When Ugly People Hold Me" onesie. It just started snowballing from there and about five minutes later, I had a half dozen smarty-pants onesies stored in my Etsy favorites. Teedious' "Something Stinks (I Think It Might Be You)" was a must-have to add to my favorites, and I'm sure a must-have that will be in my hands soon!

Come on! How cute are these? What baby do you know that doesn't have about 300 plushies before they are even born? Or is that just my babes? These ones, however, are sure to actually get some use out of that entire collection. Share some of the cuddly cuteness with this adorable and too sweet, little portly frog from bubbletime. And just how no one will ever pry your babe from your arms, Iamsunshine's baby sock monkey with handles will never be pulled from your babe's sweet chubby fingers.





Yes, we all know...every mama wants her little girls to have oodles galore of hair clips. And when they are as cute and affordable as these ones, you're sure to snag up tons of them! EllaBearBowtique's Newborn Neapolitan clips and cutesieclip's Itsie Bitsie flowers are perfect for that fine hair...unless they're born a baldie. But if that' the case, you might want to just check out Two Seaside Babes for a hat to cover up their noggin' ;)

3 comments:

cutesieclips said...

Awww, thanks so much! Those onesies are killin' me!! I love them and those plushies are the cutest I've ever seen. They look SO soft. I have some of Ellabearbowtique's clippies and they are wonderful :)

Cindy said...

Those are so cute... my new grandson is going to have one of those onesies ( and grandpa is not going to know about it!)

Maddie and Mommy said...

OH MY! I love the first onesie, too cool! Great post thatnks!