Monday, February 16, 2009

Feautured Etsian - The Yarn Chick and Bethjt

I met Beth of bethjt many months ago through the Etsy team Homefront. At that time, she concentrated on absolutely gorgeous jewelry, fine arts, and assorted gifts. Since Two Seaside Babes predominantly started out in jewelry, I was completely enamored by her beautiful sea glass pendants but also awestruck at her amazing talent in regards to portraits and prints. Click on any picture to find out more including descriptions and prices:


A few short months after we met, Beth learned to crochet. I was floored at how quickly she picked it up and how well she did it. I've been crocheting since I was 9 years old, and I can honestly say that not much perks my interest when it comes to the talents of other crochet artists. To this day, I'm still amazed at her ability to be able to create her own patterns, and in such a short time period.

Beth began selling hats in bethjt. Others were just as smitten with her cute cotton hats and Beth saw success with her crocheted goods fairly soon. Just within a few months she had opened up her second store on Etsy, TheYarnChick, which specializes in hats and cozies. I particularly love her Flap Happy Monkey Hat. It cannot go unmentioned how many other adorable styles she has in her store including the Breezy Brimmed Beanies, regular Brimmed Beanies, Slouchy Beanies and Caps, and Newsboys. Available in almost any color imaginable, her store holds a plethora of colorful and stylish hats available for even the most très cool fashionista.





Beth donates 25% of her proceeds for pink items or items made with awareness ribbons to breast cancer awareness and research charities.

2 comments:

cutesieclips said...

Love The Yarn Chick! The monkey hat makes me smile every time I see it and she is such a sweet gal! And her artwork is just amazing!

Cams said...

I have enjoyed Beth's great talents as well! Beautiful work. I am glad to own a pair of earrings.