Monday, February 9, 2009

Featured Etsian: Kreated by Kelly

When I first found Etsy, I immediately asked Kreated by Kelly to create a custom button "bouquet." She worked diligently and tirelessly to create me an absolutely gorgeous and stunning bouquet of blues and sands to match my sea-inspired dining room. It could not have been any more pleased with her flawless work, amazing communication, and delightful customer service.

As an avid button collector, she uses only the most beautiful and unique ones in her splendid creations. While I originally found her concentrating in bouquets, she has branched out into other areas including jewelry, housewares, and ever-pretty textile arts. I'm particularly fond of these items in her store right now. Please click on any item to find out more including prices and descriptions:


Whether you are looking for a beautiful adornment for your body, your walls, or your office, the "craziness that is Kelly" will definitely bring a *smile* to your face.

2 comments:

Kreated by Kelly said...

Jessi!! Thank you so much for featuring me! I am so flattered!! Hugs & Smiles, Kelly

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

She is one of my favorites too...I love the button bouquets.
RObin
CreationsAnew