Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Children's Crocheted Beaded Necklace is Back

A number of months ago I tried my hand at a new product in my store, a crocheted children's beaded necklace. I was absolutely stunned at how well they went over in my shop, with the amount of views and hearts that I received, in addition to the sales of four differing color combinations. However, at the end of last year, I began to worry about my ability to be able to sell this necklace in regards to the CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) regulations. Since that has fairly well been put on hold for another year, I decided to bring it back!

Needing to find something to use up my leftover 100% cottons, I crocheted this 28" child's necklace. Two dozen "beads" in eight different Neapolitan browns, pinks, creams, and white make up this adorable, fun, and unique piece of jewelry. The beads are beaded upon 1/8" wide satin ribbon and tied in a bow at the back of the neck. This is a child-safe alternative to traditional children's jewelry because there are no small pieces that might present a choking hazard. Click on any picture to find out more including descriptions and prices:




I can make this necklace in any color combination you would like! Simply contact me with your color choices. There is no additional charge for custom requests in my store!
Like the hair clip? Well, so does my little model. I purchased it from cutsieclips and you can too. Check out her adorable hair clips at: http://www.cutesieclips.etsy.com/

2 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! If you do one in teals and browns I'll buy it for me in a hot minute!

MooreMagnets said...

That is the cutest!!! Great job! Running to your Etsy store to put you in my favs!!!