Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Adult Cloche with Satin Ribbon and Bow

While Two Seaside Babes has found a fair amount of success with the buckle beanie, I felt like the store was becoming a little stale with that style of hat. I wanted to branch out a little into completely different styles. Since I am so enamored with my wool/acrylic blend chunky yarns, I still wanted to stick with them. My adult cloche is what popped into my head at the time. This simple and classic design has a slightly modern uptake to it with a satin ribbon woven just above the base with a matching bow. While I currently have three colors listed, I intend on making more as I am quite pleased with how they turned out. Click on any picture to find out more including descriptions and prices:

2 comments:

glassidentities said...

these are great.. I love the colors.. and satin ribbons are so wonderful :)

Spazzy Yarns said...

Those are so cute!! Great job!