Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Etsy Favorites of the Week

I love finding new items on Etsy. I especially love hearting them in the hopes that some day they will find their way into my home. I would love to share a few I've found this week with you. Please click on any picture to find out more including descriptions and prices:


This say-it-all card was created by BigBooDesigns. Although, I'm the kind of person that easily tells someone what I think of them to their face, this card is for those who aren't quite so brazen. For only $8, you can say it in a card.



I'm not much of a fan of miniatures. However, the ones that I do own are all unique, one-of-a-kind items. I suppose that's why this miniature lidded bowl, created by MikeRowe, caught my eye so quickly. At only 13/16" tall and $30, this gorgeous beauty amazes me not only with it's size, but it's craftsmanship. See ladies, size doesn't ALWAYS matter ;)


I came across EarthArt a few days ago on Pounce. I actually stumbled across a gorgeous painting just sold and immediately started to browse this shop. I adore Triptych's and this one is by far the most beautiful one I have ever seen. Titled: Twister at Sunset, this 54" X 24" set is bound to be the awe of all visitors to your home. At $305, you too can easily awe it whenever you please.

I don't wear much jewelry. When I do though, it has to be something totally unique and make me stand out. This ring by Rapunzelsgold is sure to catch the eye of many a passersby. At $36, this sterling silver and 14kt gold filled "Compass For Bella" is stunning, contemporary, and beautiful. It is definitely a piece I would love to add to my collection.

I found this on the front page of Etsy. This gorgeous mermaid silk chiffon gown by stephaniemadesh is for those women who dare to be the eye of all women (and definitely men) in the room. With a short bustle and dramatically low back, this evening/bridal gown not only looks beautiful, but will make you look and feel absolutely drop-dead sexy! For $990, you can FEEL like the goddess that this dress will make you LOOK like.

2 comments:

Bubba & Rye said...

incredible items

smokeymountainscents said...

Great finds!! I love the dress-its stunning!