Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Featured Etsian: camillam

I met camillam through my Etsy team Homefront many months ago. I fell in love with her store from the very first moment. Sewing adorable bears in the most gorgeous of children's fabrics, I immediately requested her to create bears for my two little girls. For Christmas, Santa gave them each their very own plush bear, doll blankie, and purse...pink for my oldest and purple for my youngest. They love them so! The bears go to bed with them every night, giving them hugs as they sleep in their beds. The doll blankies are keeping warm all the baby dolls in the house, not to mention most of the other hundred or so stuffed animals laying around. And the purses, toting around all the little things that precious girls seem to carry around with them. Click on any picture to find out more including prices and descriptions:





From military bears to prints specific to little girls and boys, the fabrics that camillam picks are what make her bears to absolutely loveable. Currently, I am particularly fond of her "Valentine Dancer", a bear any girl would love to receive for Valentine's Day. While I'm not Irish, seeing her "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" bears simply brings a wonderful smile to my face. Her military bears are a perfect gift to a little one with a Mama or Papa that will be or is deployed. Her bears serve as a perfect gift for any occasion, birthdays, Christmas, Confirmation, or simply just because.










Why do I love camillam's store so much? She has amazing communication. She gives you exactly what you asked for and impresses you with her sewing skills. She puts her love into every single piece that she creates and it definitely shows. Camillam is an Etsian that I would recommend to anyone looking for wonderful, well-made, affordable gifts for their little ones.

6 comments:

Jaybird Designs said...

Awwwwwwww!!! Those are some really cute bears!!!

formfireglassworks said...

Really sweet!

cutesieclips said...

Amen! I love her bears! I bought two for my children in the camo fabric and my husband gave them to the kids when he got home from a deployment. They love the bears and sleep with them every night. Such great quality!

Angie said...

Lovely!

lyneya said...

Beautiful bears! :) I'll definately keep them in mind as an option next time Daddy gets deployed!

Rachel said...

I love the pink and the red bear! OMG soooo cute!! I'd get one for my puppies if they didn't insist on destroying all the toys I get them!

Great pick!!