Monday, December 22, 2008

Two Seaside Babes on 1000 Markets

Yes, I've taken the plunge and opened up shop on 1000 Markets. This wonderful venue is a great opportunity for a seller to market their items absolutely free! So far, my shop contains basically my buckle beanies and some amigurumi. I'm slowly adding items to it such as my blankies, plushies, adult hats, and crocheted jewelry.

I'm very pleased with the views I have gotten so far. It has far exceeded my expectations and forced me to the conclusion that my attempt to open up shop on Artfire was a complete and utter waste of time and money. 1000 Markets is extremely user friendly, with bulk upload of photos, which allows for listing in mere minutes. Despite a few bugs that I think will eventually work itself out, I'm hopeful about my outlook here.

So check out Two Seaside Babes on 1000 Markets if you'd like. You'd know I'd love to see you!

No comments: