Sunday, December 7, 2008

Featured Etsian: Cutesie Clips

I find it almost impossible to get children's hair clips that won't fall apart after a few wearings. Or that won't be torn apart by my two little tomboys. I've known cutesieclips for some time now, as we are both members of the Etsy Team Homefront. She makes the most adorable clips and I've had my eye on them for quite a long time now. I finally broke down one night, when she was having one of her amazing Saturday Night Specials, a purchased a ton of them for my babes.

I was delighted at her amazing communication. I received the clips quite speedily and was super impressed with how well-made they were. No amount of tugging, ripping, or chewing from my babes has remotely tainted the cuteness of the clips. These are just two of the many that I purchased. Click on any picture to learn more including descriptions and prices:



I had to refrain from buying up the store, as she has so many unbelievably cute clips. With so many to choose from, including seasonal, flowers, animals, food, and colossal flowers, you are sure to get a super cute clip at an amazing price.
Don't forget about the gift sets, which include the hair clips and Clip and Carry. The Clip and Carry is a definite must for those mothers serious about spoiling their babes in clip cuteness. Super functional, they keep all your clips in one place.


With amazing customer service, great communication, beautiful and well-made clips, cutesie clips is an Etsy store that should definitely be on your shopping list this holiday season. True to her tag line, cutesie clips is definitely "making the world cute one clip at a time".

4 comments:

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Go Cutesie Clips...I'm sending my neice some of her clips for Christmas...She will just love them
Robin
CreationsAnew

smokeymountainscents said...

Cutsie has the sweetest hair clips. Everytime I see them I wish my teenager was still little so I could buy her some.

Teri's Treasures said...

Great Feature and the seller, Cutesieclips is an amazing, encouraging and supportive all around person. She is such a kind hearted person that I am proud to call a friend! I know this feature is about her items but the true person she is makes amazing customer service and product!

cutesieclips said...

Seaside you ROCK!!!! Thanks so much for this feature. You're such a great friend :)