Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday Night Special

I haven't had a sale going on in my store for quite some time and felt that I would like to do one. So, I'm going to participate in the Saturday Night Special on Etsy. I will be offering Buy One Get One (BOGO) 1/2 off everything. The second item purchased must be equal to or less than the first. Just put SNS BOGO in the notes to seller.

Two Seaside Babes specializes in various styles of crocheted hats including fashion-forward, traditional, and child-friendly styles in all sizes imaginable. My favorite is my buckle beanie/cap, a pattern that I solely created. Coincidentally, it seems to be everyone else's favorite too! Click on any picture to find descriptions of the items and prices.


Two Seaside Babes also offers many crocheted gifts and goodies including plushies, amigurumi, blankets, that make wonderful gifts for birthdays, Christmas, baby showers, or just because!


Also, make sure to check out my Clearance section, as I have numerous items that I would love to find loving homes for. All prices are currently as marked. The BOGO 1/2 off offer also applies to these items!


And don't forget about my "secrets"! After 5PM EST, I will be offering two absolutely FREE! All you have to do is find one, and it is yours. Only one secret per customer please. In compliance with the SNS "secret" thread on Etsy, the words "SNS" or "secret" will be found somewhere in the description, tags, materials, or can be found in the pictures. I make mine slightly sneaky, so you must look hard!

2 comments:

LostRiverRags said...

What adorable little hats!!!

Kristen said...

Wow, your hats are awesome!! You've got great pictures too :)