Sunday, November 2, 2008

Featured Etsian: The Skipper's Wife

I decided I would like to start featuring various Etsians whose work deserves some extra mention. The first one that comes to mind is a lovely woman, who coincidentally was the first Etsian I ever made a purchase from. I'd like you to meet The Skipper's Wife.

As a skipper's wife, and a skipper's mother, she crafts luxurious soaps and beautiful jewelry, all with a natural and nautical theme. I purchased two soaps from her, Creamy Cucumber and Summer Fling. I was pleasantly surprised when my package arrived and she had even thrown in an extra bar of soap! I was even more surprised at the wonderful scent that filled my bathroom when I unwrapped the bars of soap. Click on any picture to find out more including descriptions and prices.

Have you ever bought a bar of soap and literally wanted to lick it, just to see if it tasted as luxurious as it smells? Disgusting as that may seem (and no, I've never licked a bar of soap, at least willingly), there is no better way to describe the wonderful scents of The Skipper's Wife's soaps. In fact, my daughter must have loved scent of the soaps too, since she literally took a bite out of Summer Fling.

I asked The Skipper's Wife to make me a personal soap made of lavender and chamomile. When I received it (absolutely free), she had made it exactly to my specifications. There is nothing quite as relaxing as the scent of lavender and chamomile at the end of a long, hard day. I was tickled pink that she even choose to name it after me!

Here are some more wonderful soaps and beautiful jewelry that can be found at The Skipper's Wife. While I've never purchased any jewelry, it remains in my favorites as ideas for future gifts for others (or myself):



So, with the holidays approaching quickly, it's best to check out The Skipper's Wife for some great soaps and jewelry. With wonderful communication, fast shipping, and superb customer service, you'll definitely want to come back again!

3 comments:

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

There are many soap that look good enough to eat..HEHEHEH

Great post...
Robin
CreationsAnew

Homemade Zen said...

Cute soap! The lavander soap sound really nice!

Emily of Ella-Bear Bowtique said...

Those soaps look great!