Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Buckle Beanie

Need to find the perfect hat for the hard-to-shop-for person on your gift list this holiday season? Want something unique that stands out and doesn't look like mass-produced hats found in chain stores? Come to Two Seaside Babes and discover the buckle beanie. I stumbled upon the creation of this pattern by accident. It made the front page of Etsy a while back and I've found that most customers truly enjoy the many different colors, styles, and sizes that I offer in my store.

I typically crochet my buckle beanies in a wool/acrylic blend yarn. What does this mean for you? No scratchies! This yarn is super thick and soft, so it not only holds it shape very well, but keeps your noggin toasty warm in the cold weather. My buckle beanies can be made in one single color or they can be made in two separate colors. Click on any picture to find out more including descriptions and prices:




You don't necessarily like my wool/blend yarn? I also crochet my buckle beanies in 100% wool, cotton, or acrylic. The wool beanies are even more warm and particularly appealing to those looking for a more "green" option in a hat. I also offer acrylic for those, despite the softness of the wool/blend yarn, that still get the scratches. It is a wonderful alternative, still creating a soft, thick, warm hat with tons more color options available! I also crochet my buckle beanies in cotton, as a lighter weight option. These cotton buckle beanies are perfect for when the weather is cool, such as spring or fall:



I can crochet you your very own buckle beanie, in almost every color or textile imaginable. Want a little something extra to make it stand out even more? Try a textured buckle beanie. Or perhaps a cap as opposed to the beanie. Why not substitute the buckle with a flower, for those really "girly" girls on your list. Have a boy that likes the buckle beanie? Substitute the rounded buckle for a square one. The options are limitless.



Regardless of the buckle beanie you pick from my store, or if you have one custom made, you will love the new and stylish look the buckle beanie will offer you.

1 comment:

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

I love the new hat with the little Daisy on it...so cute!
Robin
CreationsAnew